(636) 891-8004 ext 21
Fax: (636) 891-9700
301 Sovereign Court, Suite 100
Ballwin, Missouri 63011-4435
Subscribe to our emails
Keep up with the latest news, information and inspiration.
Southeast District Lay Servant Training
posted on September 03
Saturday, September 26 Fredericktown UMC Courses offered include UM Polity and Opening Ourselves to Grace
Registration Deadline: September 22 $10 per course plus cost of book
- This advanced course in Lay Servant Ministries gives participants an overview of the structure and organization of The United Methodist Church. This course is a REQUIREMENT for those considering becoming a Lay Speaker.
- Course Materials: The Method of Our Mission Laceye C. Warner
- Course Leader: Rev. Ann Mowery, Retired-Southeast District
Opening Ourselves to Grace: Basic Christian Practices
- This course will embrace and communicate a Wesleyan understanding of basic Christian practices (works of piety and mercy) as means of grace.
- Course Materials: Opening Ourselves to Grace: The Means of Grace and Discipleship Participants Guide by Steven W. Manskar This is a PDF resource and will be emailed to you when you register. There is no charge for the resource.
- Course Leader: Rev. Brian Abbott, Nelson Memorial UMC (East Prairie)/Dogwood UMC
Please contact the Southeast District Office if you have any questions. 573-334-8723
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701