(636) 891-8004 ext 21
Fax: (636) 891-9700
301 Sovereign Court, Suite 100
Ballwin, Missouri 63011-4435
Subscribe to our emails
Keep up with the latest news, information and inspiration.
Christian Transformational Leaders Course
posted on September 21
We ALL wish our church had more leaders, or that we could develop more leadership skills ourselves. After all, we are to support the church with our prayers, our presence, our gifts, our service and our witness. That’s why we are excited about a great opportunity for YOU to do just that!
Utilizing the participant’s book Lay Servants as Christian Transformational Leaders, this course will engage lay servants with fresh perspectives on the definition of transformational leadership, congregational vitality and practical steps to take in this current milieu. The work of Tod Bolsinger and Spiritual Leadership Inc (SLI) will also be utilized during this fruitful day together. Facilitator for the course will be Rev. Bruce Baxter, Southeast District Superintendent.
Saturday, October 23, 2021 8:30am-4:30pm In Person Course REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 19
- 8:00-8:30 am Registration
- 8:30 am Classes begin
- Location: Southeast District Office (6 N. Clark, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701)
- $15 registration fee will include lunch.
- YOU are responsible for ordering your own course book. Course books are available at Amazon.com or Upperroom.org.
- If you need monetary assistance for purchasing the book or to register for the course, please contact the District Office.
- This course is an Advanced Lay Servant Course. You do NOT have to be in the Lay Servant process to take the course.
- Masking is up to the individual. This is subject to change as health developments occur.